Serve > Fundraising > Youth Opportunities Fund
Youth Opportunities Fund
The Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) is an endowed fund for Key Club International held within the Kiwanis International Foundation.
This fund uses earned interest to help Key Clubs and Key Club members serve the world by providing grants for service opportunities. The Youth Opportunities Fund is established through gifts to the G. Harold Martin Fellowships.
YOF grants can help you take action. Look around and identify the things that need to get done in your school, community or world.
Apply for a YOF grant
NEW APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN JULY
The basics you need to know:
- YOF grants are given only to Key Clubs and/or club members.
- There is only one funding cycle for the Youth Opportunities Fund. The application must be received by October 15 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Clubs may request funding assistance ranging anywhere from US$100 to US$2,000. The committee typically funds those clubs who are asking for a portion of the total cost of the project, and clubs who are working with other organizations to fund and complete the project. There is one funding cycle for YOF grants per year. Applications received by October 15 at 11:59 PM EST are reviewed by the Key Club International YOF committee at their November meeting. Funding notifications are mailed no later than January first each year.
- Applicants must use the current YOF grant application. Previous years' applications will not be accepted.
- Guidelines for filing the application are also listed in the Key Club Guidebook under Board Policies.
Applications must be received by October 15 at 11:59 PM EST and can be mailed to:
Attn: YOF Application/Amanda Spice
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, IN 46268-3196, USA
Applications can also be faxed to 1-317-879-0204 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.