We’re excited to announce a new Key Club nation: China! This takes our “international status” to a whopping 33 countries!The first chartered Key Club in China, which is located in Nanjing, already has more than 90 members!
So far, the club has organized several activities, such as charity fundraisers and performances, and tutors English to children from low-income families.
But that’s not our only exciting news this week! For awhile, we’ve been saying that Key Club has more than 260,000 members. That’s still technically true, but now we can say we have more than 270,000 members! Spread over 5,300 clubs worldwide, that’s a lot of students dedicated to making their schools and communities a better place.
So where do those 270,000 members come from?
- Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia
- Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda
- Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Ecuador, England
- Germany, Guadeloupe
- Malaysia, Martinique
- New Caledonia, New Zealand
- Panama, Philippines
- St. Lucia, Singapore, South Korea
- Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- United States of America