Share your Key Club story—and win a pair of customized Key Club Converse shoes!
Entering the contest is easy! Just email the following items to KeyClubContests@kiwanis.org by September 21:
- A picture of your favorite shoes (be creative!)
- A brief paragraph (100 words or fewer) about why Key Club—like your favorite pair of shoes—is a good fit for you
- Your name, school name and district
Entries will be posted to the official Key Club International Facebook page by 11 a.m. EST on September 23. Then it’s time to vote! Share your story and photo with your Facebook friends to get more “likes” and increase your chances of winning.
The five entries with the most likes by 11:59 p.m. EST on September 29 will win. Each winner will receive a pair of customized Key Club Converse shoes.
1. This contest is sponsored by Key Club International, not Facebook. By participating, all entrants are agreeing to abide by all of the contest rules and regulations.
2. Entrants must be active, dues-paying Key Club members. New members must show proof that they have already paid dues, even though dues are not officially required until November 1, 2013.
3. To enter, participants must submit the following pieces: name, school, district, picture of shoes and brief essay (100 words or fewer) explaining why Key Club is a good fit for them.
4. Current or past Key Club International governors and Key Club International board members are not eligible to win. However, these members are allowed to vote.
5. Key Club reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the above qualifications or includes imagery or language that does not reflect the Key Club brand, mission and core values.
6. Participants must submit contest entries via email to KeyClubContests@Kiwanis.org. Any submission
s posted directly to the Facebook page by a participant will not be entered into the contest.
7. Each participant may only enter the contest once.
8. All submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on September 21, 2013. Any submissions received after that time will not be included in the voting round.
9. The contest will begin at 10 a.m. on September 24, when the album of final submissions is posted on the official Key Club Facebook page.
10. Anyone with a Facebook account can “like” or share images from the Facebook photo album.
11. “Likes” on a photo will count as votes. Voting will end at 11:59 p.m. EST on September 29.
12. At the conclusion of the voting period, participants who submitted the top five photos with the most likes will be notified via email. Emails will be sent to the same address that participants used to submit their entries. Emails will be sent out no later than noon EST on September 30.
13. Winners will be announced on the official Key Club Facebook page and other official Key Club social media outlets on September 30.
14. Winning participants must reply to the email with their shoe size, preferred shoe design and shipping address.
15. Winners who do not reply to the email within 15 days (by October 15) forfeit their prize to the participant who submitted the next most-liked entry outside of the top five winners.
17. Key Club International reserves the right to adjust or discontinue the contest at any time.