Key Club / Circle K members, it’s time to send out those fundraising reminders, get your sneakers ready & have a great time walking for healthy babies! Here are a few tips to help you and your team get ready for the big day at March for Babies:
The night before!
- Check the weather and let teammates know if they should pack a raincoat and/or sunscreen.
- Text a reminder about when and where your team will meet at March for Babies.
- Make sure any signs you want to bring are packed and ready to go.
- Pack the essentials and the maybe-essentials: a fully charged cell phone, your list of walkers’ phone numbers, T-shirts and Band-Aids®.
- Bring all cash & checks with you to turn in at the walk!
- Post a reminder on Facebook and Twitter to tell everyone you are walking, and ask them to help you reach or exceed your fundraising goal for healthy babies!
1 to 2 days after March for Babies
Personally thank everyone who helped, and if you can’t do so in person, be sure to say thank you by email. Let everyone who walked or supported the team know how much was raised and how important their efforts were.
- Send handwritten notes to supporters and encourage team members to do the same.
- Give local businesses that supported your team a boost. Thank them in your social spaces and stop by in person.
- Celebrate your success! Post your fundraising total online. Celebrate team members and top fundraisers with a picnic or party.
Thank you for supporting the March of Dimes in March for Babies! Send photos & stories to email@example.com and post on our Facebook page at facebook.com/marchofdimesyouth.