Join > Club Building Information > Sample New Member Application
Sample Membership Form
Membership forms or applications should be printed and passed out at the end of the first informational meeting to all prospective members. Many different types of applications can be used depending on what information you want to know about your prospective members, however the information listed below is a good starting point for your club's form.
- What are your interests?
- What organizations do you now belong to or have you belonged to? List any offices held.
- List any honors or special achievements you have received. Explain.
- What "out of school" activities do you participate in?
- Why do you want to join Key Club and what can you contribute if you do join?
- Do you have or would you need transportation to projects or meetings?
- Do you have a friend you would like to have join the club with you?
- If so, give his/her name.
- List any concerns, experiences, or anything else you would want us to know.