Events > International Convention > Registration
There are two ways to attend:
1. Travel as part of a district tour. Consult your district administrator, governor or lieutenant governor for tour information.
2. Travel individually with your own chaperone.
The early bird registration rate for this year's convention is US$200 and includes:
- A Kiwanis-family pancake brunch on Indianapolis' famous Monument Circle
- A Kiwanis birthday bash on Georgia Street
- A Kiwanis Family Night at Victory Field (includes a dinner buffet and baseball game)
- A Key Culb and Circle K joint concert fraturing Hellogoodbye
US$200 Early bird registration (through May 1)
US$250 Regular registration (May 2 to May 15)
US$150 Host committee registration for Indiana District (through May 1)
Adults staying overnight in convention hotels must complete a background check when registering. Background checks may take up to four weeks to complete.
The deadline to complete registration and housing is May 15, 2015.
Registration link for individuals
Send registration forms to:
Or Kiwanis International • 3636 Woodview Trace Indianapolis, IN 46268 • Fax: 1-317-217-6534