Events > International Convention
2017 convention July 5 - 9
Why go to the convention?
Because it’s the biggest event of the Key Club year! Imagine celebrating the amazing things Key Club does with more than 1,600 Key Clubbers from all across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
Check out this year's amazing destination - San Antonio, Texas.
SA World Heritage from San Antonio on Vimeo.
If that isn’t enough, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Bond with your people. Travel to and from International Convention with your district.
- Share innovative service project and fundraising ideas.
- Listen to amazing speakers.
- Learn about servant leadership.
- Train for your 2016-17 leadership position.
- Elect next year’s Key Club International Board.
- Hear about our success so far with The Eliminate Project—and how you can help eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus.
- Discover new charities and organizations you and your club can team up with.
- Have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
- See the sites in San Antonio.
Learn more about the convention by scrolling down or clicking on the “Quick links” on the right-hand side of this page. And don’t forget to check out the Key Club sponsorship toolkit
, which has everything you need to get financial sponsorships to help cover the convention’s costs.
Present a workshop
The 2017 Key Club International convention workshop proposal application is now live! Be sure to read the request for proposals document before you complete your application. Proposals are due April 1, 2017. Direct any questions to Matthew Nance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2017 Key Club International convention will take place July 5 - 9, 2017 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Begin travel plans by connecting with your Key Club district.
2017 Key Club International Convention downloads
2017 Key Club International Convention additional links
Direct convention questions to:
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
Phone: 1-800-549-2647 ext. 411 (U.S. and Canada), or +1-317-875-8755, ext. 411 (worldwide)